The eSciDoc DataAcquisition Service is a interface for harvesting data from external servers.
1. Choose the presentation of the data dataacquisition/view: Views the fetched data in the browser dataacquisition/download: The fetched data will be provided as a download
2. Call the unAPI service interface dataacquisition/view/unapi dataacquisition/download/unapi
3. Provide the identifier of the item you want to fetch dataacquisition/view/unapi?id=escidoc:1234 dataacquisition/download/unapi?id=escidoc:1234
4. Provide the format you want the fetched item in dataacquisition/view/unapi?id=escidoc:1234&format=bibtex dataacquisition/download/unapi?id=escidoc:1234&format=bibtex
1. A identifier from a supported source (explained in /dataacquisition).
2. A identifier = any URL (the eSciDoc DataAcquisition Service has no information about this source and can only try to call the given URL for the fetching request). The format has to be set to "url". The response will be a zip file of the fetched content. The view option for url identifiers is disabled.